Thursday, January 28, 2010

Killer deal!

While I am building my portfolio I am offering 5 books without charging for my time! The first 5 people to email me will get a Legacy album, custom made for my cost of the book- about $100 (plus S&H and sales tax).

This is a HUGE savings for a fully customized, leather bound book you will treasure forever. Do some searching and you will be surprised to find that these albums can run 500, 700, even 1000 dollars! And to print all of the pictures you will get in this album plus to frame them would cost much more than $100.

Subject matter can be wedding, bridals, anniversary, or family portrait sitting. To be considered for this email me at GetStorybooked@gmail.com with:

* your contact info

* 3-5 sample photos,to which you own the rights. (You will need between 25-115 photos for me to complete the album but I will have you upload them to a different site- faster than attaching them to email!)

*your selection of the collection you would like for your album- see samples in link below (ie: "Cherry Blossom")

* http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectID=1206129&productId=64

No comments:

Post a Comment