Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Huge Savings on Your Big Day!

If you design or have me design your invitations you could save huge! Here's how: When you order your announcements through "Cost-co" or other services you pay for the popularity of the design- the cuter more popular invitations cost more. Then you have to order the same amount of photo prints to go with your invitations. For example, You order 200 lower mid-priced invitations at roughly $180 per 100. Then 200 photo prints at $.29 a print. Total cost is about $420.

Now when you use me and Heritage Makers for your invitations, you get exactly the look you want and the price is based on the size of the invitation- not how cute they look! A simple postcard style announcement is a little less than our large formal fold out cards. But your picture(s) can be put directly on the invitation so this gets rid of your cost for prints. Your total invitation cost comes to about $32o for our largest, most formal style and my design fee included. That's a $100 dollar savings!

So here are a couple of examples, of some of the beautiful projects you can make or have made for you. Right now I am building my portfolio and so I am waiving my design fees for anyone who wants to have me create their wedding invitations, canvases, or poster prints.

Tattered Orient formal fold

Something in Blue formal fold

Purple Elegance 5x7 save the date card

Love Deeply12x12 print

Remember that these are just a small example of the possibilities and when you and I work together to coordinate your unique theme, style, and personality- You are simply going to LOVE the finished product! Contact me for your Big Day TODAY! GetStorybooked@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment